2021 MVF Activity Card Process
For 2021, residents will be permitted access to MVF pools with the following proof of eligibility:
- New residents, and residents who have lost their Activity Card, will be able to request an Activity Card, residents will receive an email confirmation when cards are ready. To start this process, complete this online form. For help with the form, contact the registration team (contact details below).
- Residents under the age of 10 do not need an Activity Card, however must be accompianied by and adult with a valid Activity Card to enter the pool.
- Residents who are renting a property and do not have an Activity Card must contact their landlord or property manager before filling out the online form.
- After submission, residents will be contacted with ready status and pickup information.
- Activity Cards are only processed Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. The MVF Office is CLOSED on the weekends. Please plan accordingly to receive your card(s).
- Non-DU condominiums and HOAs managed by MVF (Horizon Run Condo, Thomas Choice Condo, Park Place I Condo, Park Place II Condo, South Village/Center Stage, South Village/ Walker’s Choice) will be issued 2021 Activity Cards, once their Information Letter has been returned.
- Non-DU condominiums and HOAs not managed by MVF (Breckenridge, Center Court, Christopher Court, Thomas Choice West, Normandie on the Lake I and Thomas Choice Gardens) will be issued Activity Cards through their management company, residents can purchase a Day Pass to access the MVF pools.
- Children under the age of 10, regardless of their swimming ability, must be accompanied by an adult who has proof of eligibility.
- If an assessment account is not at a zero balance as of April 30 in any year, beginning May 1, payment of any prior balance, as well as the full assessment amount through the end of the current fiscal year, must be received as a condition for issuance of an Activity Card or Validation Sticker.
For more information, questions or assistance with the 2021 MVF Activity Card process, call 240-243-2333, 240-243-2320 or 301-948-0110, or e-mail email@example.com.