MONTGOMERY VILLAGE FOUNDATION, INC. BOARD OF DIRECTORS ANNUAL MEETING
Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020
Virtual Meeting (see call in instructions below*) – 7:30 p.m.
Residents Time – Residents will be prompted to address the Board on the conference call. In addition, questions may be sent in advance via this form, and will be distributed to the Board prior to the meeting. As a courtesy to fellow residents and the board, please limit your remarks to no more than 3 minutes.
- Call Meeting to Order
- President's Remarks
A. New Board Liaisons to Election and Nominating Committees
- Review and Approve Minutes of the Regular Meeting August 27, 2020
- Treasurer’s Report & Financial Statements
- Executive Vice President's Report
- Information Item
A. Update on Plans to Provide In-Person Classes at Lake Marion Gym Starting in November
- Acceptance of Action List
A. Consider Appointment to the Recreation Committee
B. Consider Appointment to Nominating Committee
C. Consider Appointment to the Committee on the Environment
D. Consider Nominating Committee Recommendations for the 2021 MVF BOD Election
E. Consider Election Committee Recommendations for the 2021 MVF BOD Election
F. Consider New Policy Eliminating Acceptance of Cash Payments at the MVF Administrative Office
G. Consider Modifications to the Park Use Policy, Rules and Regulations
H. Update MVF Parking Policy - Consider Allowing Resident Overnight Parking with Measures at Apple Ridge Ballfield
I. Consider Bid for Martin P. Roy Playground Replacement
J. Consider Bid for Engineering Services for the Watkins Mill Recreation Area Renovation
K. Consider Bid for Asphalt Repairs to the MVF Office Parking Lot and Maintenance Facility
L. Consider Bid to Resurface Path and Replace Retaining Wall at Lake Marion
- Committee Reports – barring any questions, these reports will be accepted as a group:
A. Executive Committee
C. Commercial Architectural Review (CARC)
D. Committee on Environment (COE)
I. Investment Committee
- Board Member Issues
How to connect to the Montgomery Village Foundation Board of Directors meeting
Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020 | 7:30 p.m.
In light of the COVID-19 health emergency, the Montgomery Village Foundation (MVF) Board of Directors is holding a virtual board meeting for the month of September. This meeting will discuss regular business and include a portion for Residents Time. Please follow the instructions below to participate in the meeting.
Thank you in advance for your patience.
To access the meeting
By computer or tablet
- Navigate to https://join.freeconferencecall.com/mconroy60
- Use your device audio or use audio/phone instructions below
- Do not activate video
- Dial: 425-436-6364
- Access Code: 468503*
Please note that due to high call volumes, you may get a busy signal when trying to connect. Please hang up and try again.
If you are unable to connect after several attempts, text the words “CALL ME” to the dial in number (425-436-6364). When you are called back, you will need to enter the access code. You can also text the word “HELP” to the dial in number to receive alternate numbers to call in with.
Alternatively, you can download the freeconferencecall.com app and use it to connect on your phone over wifi, bypassing the need to use a phone carrier. Simply click “+New” and enter the dial in number and access code in the appropriate boxes.
Rules for meeting
- MVF Board Members will have the ability to talk during the meeting (microphones on).
- All other callers will be muted (microphones off) and be able to listen to the business meeting.
- Residents Time will be offered at the beginning of the meeting. Please limit your comments to 3 minutes:
- Residents who cannot make the meeting can submit questions in advance via the website: https://montgomeryvillage.com/eform/submit/residents-time-question
- A Question and Answer session will be available for residents in the meeting to participate
- When the session starts, residents can enter the queue by pressing *6
- Residents will be prompted when it is their turn to speak (microphone automatically unmuted)
- Microphone will be automatically muted after time is up (3 minute maximum, per regular Residents Time rules)
- The meeting will be recorded for accuracy of mintues taken.