MONTGOMERY VILLAGE FOUNDATION, INC. BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Thursday, July 22, 2021
Virtual Meeting (see call in instructions below*) – 7:30 p.m.
Residents Time – Residents will be prompted to address the Board on the conference call. In addition, questions may be sent in advance via this form, and will be distributed to the Board prior to the meeting. As a courtesy to fellow residents and the board, please limit your remarks to no more than 3 minutes. During this time, residents are encouraged to offer suggestions and/or requests for the 2022 MVF Budget.
- Call Meeting to Order
- President's Remarks
- Review and Approve Minutes of the June 24, 2021 Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report & Financial Statements
- Executive Vice President's Report
- Information Items
A. 2020 Tree City Award
B. Update on the Major Renovation of North Creek Pool and Bathhouse
C. 2021 Goose Count
D. Update on Lake Whetstone Dam Toe Drain Project
- Acceptance of Action List
A. Consider bid to renovate basketball court at Martin P. Roy Park
B. Consider sole source proposal to replace lights at North Creek Community Center
C. Consider requests for membership to Audit Committee
D. Consider Appointment of MVF Board Treasurer
- Committee Reports – barring any questions, these reports will be accepted as a group:
A. Executive Committee
C. Commercial Architectural Review (CARC)
D. Committee on Environment (COE)
I. Investment Committee
- Board Member Issues
- Vote on Closed Session - Pursuant to Section 11B Real Property, of the Annotated Code of Maryland (Maryland Homeowners Association Act) to –
(iv) Consultation with staff personnel, consultants, attorneys, board members, or other persons in connection with pending or potential litigation or other legal matters.
How to connect to the Montgomery Village Foundation Board of Directors meeting
Thursday, July 22, 2021 | 7:30 p.m.
As we work toward reopening community centers as a final step in COVID-19 procedures, the Montgomery Village Foundation (MVF) Board of Directors will hold a virtual board meeting for the month of July. This meeting will discuss regular business and include a portion for Residents Time. Please follow the instructions below to participate in the meeting.
******PLEASE NOTE THE PLATFORM IS ZOOM FOR THE JULY MEETING******
Zoom meeting instructions:
Topic: MVF Board of Directors Meeting
Time: July 22, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 826 6130 2673
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,82661302673#,,,,*429284# US (Washington DC)
+16465588656,,82661302673#,,,,*429284# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 826 6130 2673
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kgk0IQez2
Rules for meeting
- MVF Board Members will have the ability to talk during the meeting (microphones on).
- All other callers will be muted (microphones off) and be able to listen to the business meeting.
- Residents Time will be offered at the beginning of the meeting. Please limit your comments to 3 minutes:
- Residents who cannot make the meeting can submit questions in advance via the website: https://montgomeryvillage.com/eform/submit/residents-time-question
- Residents wishing to make comments during Residents Time will be asked to “Raise their Hand” (in the “Reactions” menu), and will be called on accordingly.
- Microphone will be automatically muted after time is up (3 minute maximum, per regular Residents Time rules)
- The meeting will be recorded for accuracy of minutes taken.