One position needed at each program (Stedwick and Whetstone Afterschool Clubs)
Positions begin with the 2018-2019 school year on September 4, 2018.
Assist with the daily operation of an after school program. The schedule is Monday to Friday, 3:15 to 6:15 p.m.
- Assist the Program Leader in planning, implementing and monitoring the activities of the after school program
- Monitor and interact with students to keep students engaged in intellectual, creative, artistic and physical activities
- Participate and assist with the activities of the program, as needed
- Monitor individual or small groups of students, ensuring understanding of program rules and procedures
- Monitor children to ensure their health, safety and physical well-being
- Interact with children in an effort to build self-esteem and form a comfort level with their peers
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma required
- Experience working with children preferred