Basic Function and Responsibility:
Working with homeowners, and Community Managers to secure compliance and enforce covenant codes and maintenance guidelines for Homes Corporations under MVF management, through inspection of properties and interaction with appropriate County agencies.
- Respond to resident complaints, investigate reported covenant and maintenance violations; citing violations and pursuing until resolution.
- Perform Private Property Maintenance inspections per each individual HOA policy/contract. Prepare and send correspondence in accordance with each policy and maintain violation records and execute follow up procedures. Ensure inspection schedules are adhered to as weather permits.
- Respond to vehicle complaints, investigate reported vehicle violations, and precede with vehicles violations through to completion by referring vehicle violations for towing, legal action and/or referral to County agencies as appropriate per board approval.
- Prepare detailed monthly status reports for each HOA Board of Directors, and additional information as requested.
- May work with security company and maintenance of vehicle violation logs. Print violation packets including tow lists.
- Maintain list of restricted vehicles to be stickered and towed; and coordinate with tow company to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
- Takes reasonable safety precautions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of covenants for managed associations, or the ability to acquire within one year of employment.
- Familiarity with MS Suite and technology savvy.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Boards of Directors, contractors, staff, and the general public.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to use good judgment and make decisions applying established policies and procedures.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate HOA/Foundation policy to residents and others making inquiry.
- Ability to physically perform on-site inspections.
- Two plus years of office work experience; or any combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must possess valid driver's license and have own transportation.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications.
- Experience in a similar work setting or homeowners' association.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.