Do you enjoy being outside of the office, driving through neighborhoods looking at homes and working with residents to keep a community beautiful? No experience with HOAs or architecture required, but if you enjoy customer service, have a keen eye for details, strong organizational skills, and an interest in home design, then we want to meet you!
- Conduct inspections in a variety of communities within Montgomery Village to ensure compliance with community architectural standards
- Provide excellent customer service to residents by phone, in person, and in writing
- Process inspections using a variety of computer and mobile applications and software programs
- Keep work products and files organized
- Manage your time effectively to complete multiple tasks on time and meet monthly goals
- Conduct outreach to residents at Montgomery Village events
- Work well on a team that is passionate about keeping Montgomery Village a beautiful place to live
Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license to complete the inspections.