Montgomery Village Foundation Office partially open; some staff continue remote work
Since March 2020, Montgomery Village Foundation’s (MVF) priority has been maintaining safe environments for our residents, staff, program participants and community visitors. We continue to monitor the changing climate around COVID-19 health concerns and are following state, county and local jurisdiction lead for reopening procedures.
With Montgomery County in Phase 2, the MVF Office is open, however, we kindly ask that residents and visitors to the office take all the below operating conditions into account when coming to the office. Many services are still available without the need for in-person contact.
- Signage will be posted reminding visitors of all operational changes.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or who has been exposed to COVID-19 should not enter the building.
- All persons over the age of 2 must wear a face covering when inside the building.
- Only 4 persons will be allowed in the lobby area at a time.
- Visitors must maintain a 6-foot distance from each other and staff wherever possible.
- Partitions have been set up at the front desk for the protection of staff and visitors.
- High-contact surfaces are cleaned regularly.
- All in-person meetings have been replaced with phone calls, e-mails or conference calls.
- Community Centers are not open at this time, with the exception of limited classes held inside the Lake Marion Community Cetner Gym (limited class sizes and maximum distancing are enforced).
The office is partially open, and many employees will continue to telework to reduce the number of staff in the office at any given time. Residents should strongly consider if the business they need can be done over the phone or by e-mail before coming to the office. It is possible the person you wish to speak with may be teleworking and not in the office.
Payments for assessments, classes or other items can be made in a number of ways. We encourage residents to find ways that involve the least amount of contact.
- Check payments can be put in the brown drop box in the Apple Ridge Parking Lot; assessment payments by check can also be mailed with payment coupons to the lockbox.
- Electronic assessment payments can be set up through CIT bank, via the MVF website.
- Cash assessment payments must be made via the Paysafe:Cash system.
- Credit Card payments can be taken over the phone.
- For individual account questions, e-mail the Assessment and Collections Administrator Mary Holmes
- MVF parks and playgrounds will be open for use. Any specific restrictions or guidelines can be found here.
Programs and Activities
- As allowed under restrictions, some programs and activities have resumed with limited participation and other modified operating procedures.
- MVF monitors and follows county guidelines to open and expand programming opportunities.
For more information or questions, e-mail Director of Recreation and Parks Duncan Mullis.
- Review Property Improvement Request (PIR) applications
- Perform legally required resale inspections
- Answer resident inquiries via e-mail/the website
Please note: PIR forms are only being accepted online at www.montgomeryvillage.com/pir.
Post-completion inspections as well as scheduled inspections, follow-up inspections, and reported violation inspections will resume.
While our staff is working remotely, we appreciate residents’ patience if it takes us longer than usual to return messages and distribute decision letters. If you have questions about services being provided, please e-mail Architectural Standards Department’s Administrative Assistant Claudia Olmedo or Director of Architectural Standards Dee Wirth.