How to connect to the Montgomery Village Foundation Election Committee meeting
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 | 4:00 p.m.
In light of the COVID-19 health emergency, the Montgomery Village Foundation (MVF) Election Committee is holding a virtual meeting on Wednesday, June 3. This meeting will discuss regular business to validate ballots for the 2020 MVF Board of Directors election and include a portion for Residents Time. Please follow the instructions below to participate in the meeting; this will be a video conference call in order to view ballots in question.
To access the meeting
By computer or tablet
- Navigate to https://join.freeconferencecall.com/mconroy60
- Use your device audio
- Do not activate video
By Phone (audio only)
- Dial: 425-436-6364
- Access Code: 468503*
Please note that due to high call volumes, you may get a busy signal when trying to connect. Please hang up and try again.
If you are unable to connect after several attempts, text the words “CALL ME” to the dial in number (425-436-6364). When you are called back, you will need to enter the access code. You can also text the word “HELP” to the dial in number to receive alternate numbers to call in with.
Alternatively, you can download the freeconferencecall.com app and use it to connect on your phone over wifi, bypassing the need to use a phone carrier. Simply click “+New” and enter the dial in number and access code in the appropriate boxes.
Rules for meeting
- Election Committee members will have the ability to talk during the meeting (microphones on).
- All other participants will be muted (microphones off) and be able to listen to/watch the business meeting.
- Residents Time will be offered at the beginning of the meeting. Please limit your comments to 3 minutes:
- Residents who cannot make the meeting can submit questions in advance via the website: https://montgomeryvillage.com/eform/submit/residents-time-question
- A Question and Answer session will be available for residents in the meeting to participate
- When the session starts, residents can enter the queue by pressing *6
- Residents will be prompted when it is their turn to speak (microphone automatically unmuted)
- Microphone will be automatically muted after time is up (3 minute maximum, per regular Residents Time rules)
- The meeting will be recorded for purposes of accurately recording minutes.