MONTGOMERY VILLAGE FOUNDATION, INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Thursday, August 22, 2019
Stedwick Community Center – 7:30 p.m.
Presentation of 2020 Draft Budget
Residents Time – As a courtesy to fellow residents and the board, please limit your remarks to no more than 3 minutes. During this time, residents are encouraged to offer suggestions and/or requests for the 2020 MVF Budget.
- Call Meeting to Order
- President's Remarks
- Review and Approve Minutes of the Regular Meeting July 25, 2019
- Treasurer’s Report & Financial Statements
- Executive Vice President's Report
- Acceptance of Action List
A. Consider 2020 Draft Budget for Publication and Public Comment
B. Consider Request for Membership to the Architectural Review Board
C. Consider Request for Membership to the Recreation Committee
D. Consider Bid to Paint the Interior of Lake Marion Community Center
- Committee Reports – barring any questions, these reports will be accepted as a group:
A. Executive Committee
C. Commercial Architectural Review (CARC)
D. Committee on Environment (COE)
I. Investment Committee
- Board Member Issues
- Vote on Closed Session - Pursuant to Section 11B Real Property, of the Annotated Code of Maryland (Maryland Homeowners Association Act) to – (viii) Discussion of individual owner assessment accounts.