MONTGOMERY VILLAGE FOUNDATION, INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Thursday, October 24, 2019
North Creek Board Room – 7:30 p.m.
Residents Time – As a courtesy to fellow residents and the board, please limit your remarks to no more than 3 minutes.
- Call Meeting to Order
- President's Remarks
- Review and Approve Minutes of the Regular Meeting September 26, 2019
- Treasurer’s Report & Financial Statements
- Executive Vice President's Report
- Information Items:
A. Update on the Concepts being Considered for the Repurpose of Watkins Mill Pool
B. Update on the Potential Pickleball Locations Being Considered
- Acceptance of Action List
A. Consider Adoption of the 2020 MVF Budget
B. Consider Adoption of the 2020 MVF and DU Assessment Rates
C. Consider Authorizing EVP to Purchase Assessment Coupons
D. Consider Request for Membership to the Recreation Committee
- Committee Reports – barring any questions, these reports will be accepted as a group:
A. Executive Committee
C. Commercial Architectural Review (CARC)
D. Committee on Environment (COE)
I. Investment Committee
- Board Member Issues
- Vote on Closed Session - Pursuant to Section 11B Real Property, of the Annotated Code of Maryland (Maryland Homeowners Association Act) to – (viii) Discussion of individual owner assessment accounts.
(iii) Consultation with legal counsel on legal matters.