Montgomery Village Foundation is looking for Fitness Instructors who have a serious passion for fitness and will motivate seniors, adults and teens to get active. The ideal candidate will have availability in the Fall and Winter (September 9 to December 16). We are all about making our members feel like part of our family and it is your job as the instructors to make sure our members feel supported, encouraged and motivated at every session. The position is part-time and suited to instructors who are passionate about health and well-being, fitness, as well as building a community that keeps our members coming back every single day.
Anytime Monday to Friday: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Monday: 6 to 7 p.m.
Wednesday: 6:15 to 7:15 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Morning and Afternoon
We need instructors for the following classes:
- Strength and Conditioning
- Mind Body
- Kangoo Jump
You will teach safe group exercise classes, programs and/or workshops. Provide positive reinforcement and encourage a fun and active atmosphere.
- You must be 18 years old with a High School diploma or GED.
- Previous experience as a trainer or instructor.
- Must have a current fitness certification: NSCA, ACE, PTA Global Certified Trainer, ACSM, AFAA, CI or NSAM.
- Must have a current First Aid/CPR certification.
- Experience in supervising and leading participants in a group instructional environment.